These days, the mobile apps market covered almost every category (utilities, productivity, gaming, entertainment, lifestyle, social networking, and news). Yes, It’s a fact that there is an app available for almost everything. You can do almost every work through a mobile app like planning the whole vacation through mobile apps! From choosing a destination to booking your flights, hotel to reserving a restaurant, life is made simpler through apps.
The number of available apps on Google Play store home is 4 million apps, and the App Store home to over 2.8 million apps, it can seem like every business has a mobile app. Even your local area shop may be getting in on the action.
A study shows that 70% of the population spends nearly 160 minutes on their smartphone daily! It indicates that by having a mobile app available for your customers you can reach a large audience and generate more profit for your business.
Benefits of apps for your business
1. Increased Recognition Builds Customer Loyalty: Mobile apps remind your customers to stick or engage with your product. It allows the business to create an instant connection with their customers. This creates a close relationship between your business and your consumer that increases brand loyalty.
2. Product discovery: Customers can find apps for certain markets and services like commerce, healthcare, and productivity. This increases your product discovery.
3. Boosts Brand Recognition: This indirectly affects the customer’s subconscious mind. it means that when a consumer thinks of a product or service, your brand will be the first they recall for that particular product.
4. Performance: Mobile apps increase the performance of your business much faster than traditional web-apps. Instant and detailed access to content can improve performance often increase conversion rates for e-commerce experiences, higher engagement rates lead to higher customer satisfaction for your services.
5. Increase your visibility: By giving customers offering promotions and discount offers in your application you keep your consumers engaged by using this technique you can increase your business visibility. You can keep in touch with your consumer in those 162 minutes the average American spends on their mobile device.
6. Helps You Stand Out From The Crowd: The most important use of an app is to stand out your business from the competition. At this point, apps are the best thing you can build to grab the attention of potential customers and capture a large part of the market. By the time your competitors catch on, you would have effectively managed customer engagement.
7. Increase your accessibility: The smartphone app is the best thing at present time to keep in touch with your consumer anywhere and anytime. Like sending a discount offers notification, which creates a visit to your app and results in shopping, it’s all just in a matter of movements!
Benefits of apps for your customers
• Easy access to your goods and services
• Get Notified about every special event, new launches, etc.
• One-touch access to your business’ information
• Saves more time by Making a fast, effortless appointment schedule.
The most important thing about the mobile app is it offers consumers awareness and loyalty to your brand. These things are interrelated. When your audience trusts increases, the more likely they’ll be to listen to later sales pitches and even they build a lasting relationship with the consumer and, they also provide another source of marketing for your organization. For all the above reasons having a great-functioning mobile app, can handle all the actions and users that your business requires.
18 Nov 2020
Developing high people management standards to encourage personal development, professional excitement and employee retention.